This position will be based at ALL MINOPEX.
The purpose of this position is to enable Learners to be trained and developed in to becoming qualified Engineering Artisans.
• Minimum Grade 12 with Maths & Science OR Equivalence PLUS:
1. RIGGER ROPESMAN:
N2-N6 Mechanical /NCV L4: Maths, Science, Eng. Drawing, Rigging Trade Theory
2. INSTRUMENTATION MECHANICIAN:
N2-N6 Industrial Electronics, Electrical, or Instrumentation trade Theory.
3. INSTRUMENTATION TECHNICIAN: (N6 / National Diploma: Engineering)
Heavy or Light Current / Instrumentation / Mechatronic /Electrical & Electronic
Experience and Skills Requirements
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work as part of a team and individually
- Technical acumen
- A valid Driver’s Licence will be advantageous
- Applicants will be required to undergo and pass a Medical fitness: heat tolerance screening and any other assessment deemed necessary for the field of application,
- Candidates will also be required to Undergo background check (Academic & criminal) including
- a psychometric assessment and panel interview for selection purposes
- Candidates must be able to travel between Minopex sites for practical training purposes
Duties and Responsibilities
- Learners will be required to successfully complete a structured learnership training programme and must be prepared and willing to train & learn at the training centre, and gain work experience at the Metallurgical plants etc.
- Learners will be subjected to work under the close supervision of a Qualified Artisans