DEPARTMENT: Social Development
BRANCH: Management Support Unit
DESIGNATION: Officer: Scorecard/SDBIP
REMUNERATION: R22 993,05 pm (basic salary, excluding benefits)
LOCATION: Metropolitan Centre, 158 Civic Boulevard, Braamfontein
• Grade 12 plus a National Diploma (NQF level 6) in Business Studies/Administration
• 1 – 3 years’ relevant experience.
Provide reliable and comprehensive integrated reporting and coordinate key performance and result indicators associated with the provision of performance monitoring and reporting in the department through the coordination and implementation of the business plan processes, performance management, monitoring and evaluation mechanism with regards to all directorates in the department.
Key Performance Areas:
• Develop and facilitate planning and performance coordination processes with the department;
• Foster compliance of the department to related legislative functions in respect of
Performance Management and compile reports required;
• Consult and coordinate with coordinators regionally and within the Units to ensure relevant items are reflected in the agenda;
• Maintain professionalism and work ethics in the execution of the responsibilities;
• Responsible for ensuring adherence to deadlines in relation to the submission of reports.
• Communication and good interpersonal relationship skills;
• Strong analytical and report writing skills;
• Problem-solvingng and attention to detail skills;
• Numerical skills;
• Planning and organizing skills;
• Ability to understand broader business issues;
• Communication and presentation skills.
• Computer literacy (MS Office);
• Good command of English;
• Knowledge of City of Johannesburg policies and prescripts;
• Knowledge of Laws and Acts governing the Municipality.
All suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and will be considered. The City of Johannesburg applies the principles of employment equity as per National legislation and policy
guidelines and will consider designated groups in line with these requirements. Please take note that only online applications will be considered. Please apply by using the
following link below:
APPLY ONLINE VIA: www.joburg.org.za
Contact Person: Malibongwe Ntshangase
Tel No: 011 407 6789
CLOSING DATE: WEDNESDAY, 29 JUNE 2022
Applicants are respectfully informed that, if no notification of appointment/response is received
within six (6) weeks of the closing date, they must accept that their application was
unsuccessful. By submitting your application for a position at the City of Johannesburg, you
are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used
for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection and related process.