REGION: Lesedi – Central Division
DEPARTMENT: Sales (Based in Centurion)
Has it been your career aspiration to work for South Africa’s largest single brand retailer? Then this opportunity has been
especially timed for you. At PEP we call ourselves Dynamos – we have FUN, work hard, and take ownership of everything
we do. We work in teams to create world-class solutions. Being a Dynamo of PEP means you are dynamic, helpful and
believe in making our customers look and feel good.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: To implement the PEP People Support Strategy in the region, through the effective management
of the people support function.
- Recruitment and Selection
- Industrial Relations
- Personnel Administration
- Maintain Sikhula KunYe culture
- Succession Planning
- Training and Development Operational support to line management
- Grade 12 with a 3 year degree in Human Resources is compulsory.
- Ideally 3-5 years experience as within a generalist HR Role would be advantageous.
- Computer Literate (Microsoft and/or Google GSuite)
- Valid Code 8 manual driver’s license with a willingness to travel extensively.
- A passion for retail is essential to deliver a world-class customer experience.
- Demonstrate integrity and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Openness and passion.
- A proven ability to build strong relationships – building and maintaining culture.
- Strong Managerial capabilities.
- Analytical ability and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Ability to make decisions and be able to solve problems with a strong business acumen.
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday, 28 June 2022
Could you be the next Regional People Support Manager? please submit a brief CV of not more than 2 pages to
Georgy Molokomme | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Internal Dynamos who apply please also submit an
PEP internal application form with approval from your Leader.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being
PEP strives for equal opportunity in terms of Employment Equity guidelines.