An excellent opportunity exists for a Accountant at a small fast growing well-established firm. The firm is seeking to permanently employ Accountant to their team
The firm operates within a large variety of industries, ranging from, accounting, tax administration and planning, business and transactional consulting, secretarial services, wills, estate planning and administration.
The appointee will be responsible for the performing of various functions within the business and will report directly the audit seniors/managers,
- Client liaison.
- Monthly accounting and processing up to trail balance.
- Monthly bank reconciliations.
- Monthly journal entries.
- VAT reconciliations (assistance with income tax and provisional tax submissions).
- Responsible for calculating VAT, PAYE and other necessary SARS requirements on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of year end schedules to support the preparation of annual financial statements as well as other admin duties.
- Sorting and filing of financial records.
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Accounting will be an advantage.
- Qualified by experience will also be considered.
- SAIPA articles or similar preferred.
- 2 – 5 years bookkeeping experience.
- Payroll experience will be an advantage.
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel).
- Excellent Afrikaans & English communication skills.
- Detail orientated.
- Work efficiently under pressure.
- Own transport.
- Deadline driven.
Salary R15k – R25k negotiable and depending on experience.
START DATE: ASAP
HOW TO APPLY
- Ensure you meet all the requirements
- Complete all the requested information below
- Remember to attach your CV
- Once your application has been made, you will receive a generic e-mail to confirm the receipt of your application
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
- Should you not be contacted by a consultant within 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.