ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (2IC) – MALL OF THE NORTH, POLOKWANEAPPLY NOW
Wed, Sep 15, 2021
- Ensures that Key-holder/Shift Leader Responsibilities are carried out
- Together with the Store Manager, provides weekly staff training on product, customer service, multiple sales, merchandising, store discipline, policies and security
- Conducts morning team meetings to discuss sales performance with all staff
- Attends management training sessions
- Conducts daily and weekly sales reviews with the Store Manager and discusses methods of extending the store sales
- Completes cash-ups and banking accurately and in good time
- Fully understands all criteria in the Stock Process & Procedures and manages the store accordingly.
- Maintains good customer service skills
- Promotes sales and assists the store in achieving sales targets to qualify for incentive payments
- Updates the customer requirements book regularly
Look and Feel of the store
- Ensures that the store is merchandised as per Store Manager instructions and any directives given at all times
- Conducts general store housekeeping to ensure that all areas are kept neat and tidy and that all fixtures are in good working order
- Advises the Store Manager of all stock level concerns as soon as these are noted
- Remains alert at all times to ensure the security of the store, staff and merchandise.
- Signs off all risk transactions
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience in the retail
- 1-2 years of experience Retail Management Strong time management
- Ability to interact with customers well and deliver excellent service.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate well.
- Computer Literacy.