Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
Fixed Term (Temporary)
Location – Country
Location – Province
Location – Town / City
A leading FMCG is looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates in the Warehouse Department for x9 Forklift Driver positions in Nandi to load, unload and stack company products in a safe and productive manner.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Moves palletised materials from specified origin to
• Stacks and un-stacks palletised material according to set
• Refuels and conducts daily inspections according to
• Audits & reports on the accuracy of completed split pallet loads
• Conducts Ad Hoc administrative duties related to the Warehouse
• Adheres to safety standards at all times (Incl. PPE)
Maintains a high standard of housekeeping.
Skills, Experience & Education
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Grade 12 with ability to read, write and count.
• At least one year work experience
• Must be certified as competent via a certified body.
• No back problems (physically fit and healthy) and good eyesight
• Forklift License
• Maintain housekeeping standards
• Maintain safe driving practices
• Good communication skills.
• Good verbal ability.
• Good eye sight (Both eyes).
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing.