Senior Manager (Learning & Dev) – HRES19173 – (2100004V)
Position: Senior Manager: Learning & Development
Department: Human Resource
Division: Strategic HR & Talent Management
Salary: R700 620 to R961 140 per annum (plus benefits)
- Manage the planning, research, design, development and delivery of Learning & Development interventions in line with the organisational strategy to promote a learning organisation
- Provide strategic capability and leadership to the organisation in order to develop and maintain a capable and productive workforce
- Develop operational processes for the implementation of learning and development requirements within the Organisation
- Ensure adequate implementation and maintenance of governance and risk management practices
- Manage and implement Financial processes in line with Supply Chain Management policy and legislation
- Build business and client service orientation in order to implement and maintain an effective business partnering model to internal and external customers
- Manage, direct and implement people management requirements to ensure provision of meaningful context, setting performance standards and development of staff within area of accountability
- Applies concept of knowledge and skills in order to develop, manage and implement policies, processes and procedures
- Ensure compliance with all HR Legislation and Legislation that relates to Local Government
- Promotes and maintains high standard of work and prepares accurate reports
- Displays advanced levels of Skill Development practices to enable workforce capacity building
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or relevant equivalent NQF level 7 and an ODETDP certificate
- Must understand design and development of learning material, facilitation of learning, mentoring and coaching, assessing and moderating and other Learning and Development processes
- 5 – 8 years in a Learning and Development environment of which 3 – 5 years in a managerial position
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000
The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance contract as per Council resolution.
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
Work Locations: Corporate
: Manager|Legislators, Senior Officials and Managers
: Workforce Capability Management Division
: 23-Jun-2021, 8:30:09 AM