Excellent opportunity for a Financial Manager to an established manufacturing concern.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the financial aspects of the business, including the business support, financial administration. You will be responsible for financial and budget control, asset management, parking administration, managing helpdesk activities, financial reporting (Xero reporting), managing IT related interventions and people management.
Our client is looking for a well-rounded and experienced individual with relevant sector experience, as an added advantage.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified CA(SA), AGA(SA), PA(SA) or CGMA, preferably with some commercial experience post articles. Candidates with completed SAICA or SAIPA articles or relevant and related experience will also be considered.
To contribute to the development and implementation of the departmental accounting systems, policies and procedures. Supports the department through the collection, processing, recording, reconciliation and reporting of financial data, verifying the validity, completeness and accuracy of source documentation. Maintain complete and proper records of revenue, expenditure, assets and liabilities, and ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial information.
Qualifications and Experience
- CA(SA), AGA(SA), PA(SA), CGMA
- BCom Accounting degree or similar
- 2+ years post articles experience
- Manufacturing experience will be an advantage
- Costing, stock management experience or knowledge advantageous
- Advanced computer literacy (Xero, MS Office – Excel Advanced, Word, PowerPoint)
- Advanced Financial calculations
- Advanced Financial Reporting
- Report preparation and business writing / report writing skills
- Presentation skills (ability to prepare and present financial data in various formats (PowerPoint / written / presentation)
- Working in a Customer and Factory team environment, with excellent People Integrator skills will be advantageous
- Accounting and financial principles / processes (reconciliation, debtors, creditors)
- Contract Management (SLA’s, suppliers, etc.)
- Capital expenditure
- General Ledger
- Legal aspects
- Financial Modelling
- Budget Modelling
- Variance Analysis
- Profitability monitoring and cost control
- Human Resources principles and procedures
- Client structures (cost centres / company)
- Supply chain
- VAT and Tax
- R32k – R35k pm, negotiable depending experience
- Discretionary bonus
HOW TO APPLY
- Ensure you meet all the requirements
- Complete all the requested information below
- Remember to attach your CV
- Once your application has been made, you will receive a generic e-mail to confirm the receipt of your application
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
- Should you not be contacted by a consultant within 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.