- Reference Number : refs/009015
- Directorate : Pharmacy Department
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R173 703.00
- Enquiries : ENQUIRIES: Ms. R. Patel Tel No: (011) 681 2058
- Grade 12 certificate or relevant qualification in supply chain management with a minimum of 1-year experience in Supply Chain. Computer literacy, good communication skill, interpersonal relation and record keeping. Knowledge of relevant policies and regulatory framework. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Experience working in Pharmacy department recommended.
- Prompt updating of stock on tally cards VA10 and VA11. Updating of voucher files VA4, VA5 and VA6. Execution of issue, ordering and receipt vouchers VA2, VA1 and VA7. Conduct and issue stock both manually and electronically (Rx System). Safe keeping of stock, monitoring of expiry dates and apply first in first out principle. Registration, costing, issuing and filing of requisition voucher (VA2). Generating official orders in accordance with Provisioning Administration System Procedure, Supply Chain Management, PPPFA and PFMA. Ensure effective and efficient control of stock bin cards. Prepare monthly stock take reports. Responsible for ordering stock, updating stock cards within pharmacy stores.
- Quoting the relevant reference number and direct the applications to South Rand Hospital Private Bag X 1 ROSETTENVILLE 2130 or hand deliver at 1st Floor, Friars Hill Road application box or email application at Recruitment2.Southrand@gauteng.gov.za. NB attach NEW Z83, curriculum vitae with three references, certified copies of your qualifications and Identity book, smart ID card copy must show both sides of the ID card. Successful candidates will undergo a medical screening and will be expected to do verifications which entails reference checks, identity verification, qualifications verification, criminal records check as well as a credit/ financial stability checks.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : South Rand Hospital
Closing Date : 23-06-2021
|Do you have Grade 12 certificate or relevant qualification in supply chain management?|
|Do you have a minimum of 1-year experience in Supply Chain?|
|Are you computer literacy?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.