Maintenance Team Member
The Maintenance Person assists management in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment. As a member of the Maintenance Team, your restaurant will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
The Maintenance Person’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Filtering oil fryers daily
- Maintaining outside grounds
- Clean equipment, inside and outside windows, stock rooms and restrooms
- Unload delivery truck 2 times a week
- Take out and empty trash compactor