MEDICAL OFFICER GRADE 1
- Reference Number : refs/009008
- Directorate : Anaesthesiology
- Number of Posts : 3
- Package : R821 205,00 – R 884 670,00 per annum (All-inclusive package)
- Enquiries : Dr T Kleyenstuber, Tel No: (011) 470-9303
- Appropriate qualification that allows registration with HPCSA as a Medical Practitioner. Registration with HPCSA as a Medical Practitioner and proof of current registration. No experience required after registration with HPCSA as a Medical Practitioner.
- Ensure effective and efficient anaesthesiology service delivery. Provide clinical care and treatment. Provide training to Interns and Medical students.
- Applications should be submitted on a duly completed new Z83 form (the old form is outdated and will not be considered) with an updated CV attached. Certified copies of the following documents must be included with the application: ID, HPCSA registration, grade 12 certificate, and medical qualifications, (certification should not be more than six months old). Smart ID cards must be photocopied on both sides. Failure to submit all requested documents will result in the application not being considered. A hard copy of the application must be delivered to the Human Resource Department at Rahima Moosa Mother & Child Hospital, Admin Building, Cnr. Fuel and Oudtshoorn Street, Coronationville or be posted to Private Bag x20, Newclare 2112. It is a legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks (PSC) – verification, upon appointment within the Department. This verification process entails reference checks, identity verification, qualifications verification, criminal record checks as well as a credit/financial stability check. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within the OHS Act 85 of 1993. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : RAHIMA MOOSA MOTHER AND CHILD HOSPITAL
Closing Date : 18-06-2021