OPERATIONAL MANAGER GENERAL PNA5-NIGHT DUTY
- Reference Number : refs/008468
- Directorate : Nursing
- Number of Posts : 10
- Package : R444 276.00- R500 031.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms. Mafisa FF 012 529 3873/3575
- A Basic R425 qualification (i.e diploma/degree in nursing) or equivalent qualification that allows registration with the SANC as a Professional Nurse. Registration with the SANC as Professional Nurse and proof of current registration. A minimum of 7 years appropriate/recognisable experience in nursing after registration as Professional Nurse with the SANC in General Nursing.
- Demonstrate an in depth understanding of nursing legislation and related legal and ethical nursing practises and how this impacts on service delivery. Ensure clinical nursing practice at night by the nursing team in accordance with the scope of practice and nursing standards as determined by the relevant health facility. Promote quality of nursing care at night as directed by the professional scope of practice and standards as determined by the relevant health facility. Demonstrate a basic understanding of HR and financial policies and practices. Demonstrate effective communication with patients, supervisors, other health professionals and junior colleagues including more complex writing when required. Work as part of multidisciplinary team to ensure good nursing care by the nursing team. Work effectively and amicably, at a supervisory level, with persons of diverse intellectual, cultural, racial or religious differences. Able to manage own work, time and that of junior colleagues to ensure proper nursing service. Display a concern for patients, promoting, advocating and facilitating proper treatment and care and ensuring implementation and adherence of Batho Pele principles. Able to develop contacts, build and maintain a network of professional relations in order to enhance service delivery. Demonstrate basic computer literacy as a support tool to enhance service delivery.
- NB: CLOSING TIME WILL BE 12H00 ON THE CLOSING DATE. The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on a new updated Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full, failure to do so will result in your application being not considered. Recently certified copies of qualifications, ID copy and a CV must be attached. The specific reference must be quoted.Applications can be delivered to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa, 0208 Nurses Home Block 13(HR Registry) or posted to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001 or Apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za.It is legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Check(PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the department. This verification processes entails reference checks, identity verification, qualification verification, criminal records checks. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital
Closing Date : 31-08-2021
|Do you have current registration with SANC?|
|Do you have Diploma/Degree in Nursing that allows registration with SANC as a Professional Nurse?|
|Do you have 7 years experience in Nursing after registration as a Professional Nurse?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.