PROFESSIONAL NURSE SPECIALITY ADVANCED MIDWIFERY & NEONATOLOGY
- Reference Number : Refs/009006
- Directorate : Nursing
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : Grade 1: R 383,226.00 – R 444,276,00 per annum Grade 2: R 471,333.00 – R 579,696.00 per annum per annum (Plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mrs. W.M Phambuka Tel: (011) 411 3506
- Grade 12, Basic Diploma/Degree accredited with the SANC interns of R425 or equivalent qualification that allows registration with SANC as a Professional Nurse plus a post-basic nursing qualification with duration of 1 year accredited with the SANC in terms of Government Notice No. R212 in the relevant speciality.
- A minimum of 4 years appropriate/recognizable experience in nursing after registration as Professional Nurse with the SANC in General Nursing.
- To assist in planning/organizing and monitoring of the objective of the specialized unit in consultation with subordinates. To delegate duties and support staff in the execution of patient care delivery. To provide direct and indirect supervision of all nursing staff/housekeeping staff and to give guidance. To do readjustments as required on the staff to provide adequate nursing cover. To assist in record keeping and providing statistical information on training and staffing as requested including agency staff. Monitoring of financial policies regarding tenders, procurement and the policy regarding revenue generation. To give budget inputs regarding consumables and equipment budget for financial year. To exercise the control functions to meet medical/legal obligations, i.e. weekly schedule drugs control, control of medication used.
- Applications should be hand delivered to Leratong Hospital: Human Resource Department: Block 6 no 1 Adcock Street, Chamdor, Krugersdorp. 1740 or posted to Leratong Hospital: Human Resource, Private Bag X2078, Krugersdorp 1740. Application should be delivered by 12h00 (Noon) on the closing date including posted mails. The Department of Health is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity employment especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on Z83 form fully completed, obtainable from any Public Services Department or on the internet www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. Documents to be attached are CV, certified ID copy, certified copies of qualifications including matric, Certified SANC registration certificate and proof of current registration with SANC. Certified copies of qualifications including matric certificate. certification should not be older than six months. Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. if you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. candidates will be subjected to personnel suitability checks (PSC)- verification (reference checks- provide at least 3 of which one must be your immediate supervisor, identity verification, qualifications verification, criminal record checks, credit/financial stability checks and employment verification). the recommended candidate may be subjected to medical surveillance as required by occupational health and safety act. act 85/1993. Leratong hospital reserves the right to utilize practical exercises/tests for non-sms positions during the recruitment process to determine the suitability of candidates for the post(s).
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Leratong Hospital
Closing Date : 18-06-2021
|Do you have a qualification that allows registration with SANC as a Professional Nurse?|
|Do you have 4 years experience in nursing after as Professional Nurse with SANC in General Nursing?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.