Sasol Internships: HR Novice Trainee (98505)
Ref number: 98505
Closing date: 7 September 2021
HR Novice Trainee
Org Structure number:
Group HR Operations
EBU: Human Resources
Purpose of Job /Role Intent:
A 12 month internship opportunity for youth with any post-matric HR qualification with the possibility to extend if performance requirements and standards are met.
Interns will be placed within the Learning and Development Function and will gain practical experience in training coordination and multi-functional training administrative duties.
- Planning, scheduling and managing the bookings of internal and external courses and training events
- Document control, inclusive but not limited to the capturing of training history and training related record keeping and archiving. Maintain record keeping, archiving and/or filing system as per agreed OME process
- Stakeholder engagement and support, inclusive but not limited to client facing engagements and meetings
- Multi-functional training administrative duties
- Administrate learning on SAP LSO and T@W LMS according to Energy Business IM and HR Standards.
- Reporting & Learning Analytics
Post-matric HR qualification in HR / Learning e.g. Higher Certificate, diploma, degree
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
Self-Mastery: Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self- awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting.
Excellent written and oral communication and good interpersonal skills.
Good planning and organising skills
Efficient and self-motivated individual.
Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications.
Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with Sasol Employment Equity plan
This is a 12 month Non-Permanent Employee contract position.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete psychometric assessments as part of the recruitment process.
Note: Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void. If you don’t hear from us within 60 days after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful.