Senior Executive Manager (Support Services) – TRFL17500 – (2100004U)
Position: Senior Executive Manager: Support Services
Department: Transport & Fleet Management
Division: Support Services
Salary: R1 084 834 – R1 277 290 per annum (TCTC)
- Establish and manage strategic internal and external inclusive customers, service providers and relevant legislative agencies and structures
- Lead and manage direct and indirect teams by providing context, setting performance standards and educating on process, quality and policy
- Monitor and ensure effective financial control, corporate governance and compliance
- Develop and deliver on service level agreements made with internal and external stakeholders that meet or exceed customer service
- Ensure effective valuation and data management as per set of standards, policies and procedures
- Ensure implementation, integration and continuity of human resources practices
- Provide sound administrative service, advice and recommendations on organisational structure
- A Bachelor in Public Administration or Public Management Degree or relevant equivalent NQF Level 7 qualification
- 8 years’ experience of which at least 4 years must have been as senior management level
- Conflict resolutions and problem solving skills
- Strategic capability and leadership competency
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and acts
- Stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Financial management skills
Enquiries: Tel: Natasja Havenga (011) 999 6356.
Note: The successful candidate who does not have the NQF Level 5 Finance Management qualification will be required to obtain it within 18 months, in terms of the National Treasury Requirement.
Appointments will be made on a 5 (five) year fixed term and will be subject to the signing of an employment contract, performance agreement and disclosure of financial interest.
Candidates will be subjected to relevant competency assessment as well as security clearance / vetting processes.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV.
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
: Support Services (TRAN) Division
: 23-Jun-2021, 8:16:53 AM