Job title: Service Desk Intern (12 Months)
Type: ☒ Temporary
Main purpose of the job: Provide Service desk support to the business.
Location: Wits RHI-22 Esselen Street, Hillbrow
Closing date: 01 September 2021
Submit detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advert reference number: LM – 009MAF
In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
Wits Health Consortium (Pty) Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the University of the Witwatersrand. A division of Wits Health Consortium (Pty) Ltd
The Wits Health Consortium will only respond to shortlisted candidates. Candidates who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date can consider their applications unsuccessful.
Desirable additional education, work experience and personal abilities
• Good administrative skills, filing, archiving and general office practice principles.
• Experience in Data capturing and effective tracking and document management of confidential documents.
• Able to maintain confidentiality, tact, and professionalism at all times.
• Able to exercise discretion, high levels of initiative and independent decision-making.
• Must be assertive, confident, and adaptable.
• Self-motivated, able to work independently and work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Required minimum work experience
• Minimum of one-year administrative experience Should you be interested in applying for this vacancy, please send an email to email@example.com. The subject heading of the email must read LM – 009MAF and the job title of position applying for. Please include the following documentation:
• A cover letter (maximum one page) that clearly states which vacancy you are applying for
• A detailed CV