Apply nowJob no: 505367
Work type: Permanent
Location: North West
Categories: HR – Learning & Development
Internal & External
|Closing Date:||28 September 2021||Job Grading:||C-Lower|
|Type of employment||Permanent||No of Positions||1|
Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
|The appointee should:|
- Have NQF 4 (National Senior Certificate or Grade 12 or Adult Senior Certificate).
- Have Computer skills (MS Office).
- Be awareness of customer service and apply the skills of customer care in a specific work environment.
- Have understanding of quality requirements for a Quality Management System.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Have ability to work in a team and be results orientated.
- Be approachable and have problem solving skills.
- Have ability to cope and survive in an environment of uncertainty and to adapt to diverse cultures.
- Have at least 1 years’ experience in a Human Resource related role within a mining or heavy industry environment.
- Have clear security screening record.
- Have valid driver’s license (if applicable)
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- NQF 5 (Higher Certificate) in Human Resources or Human Resource Development would be advantageous
- Certificate in VTS and LPCAT Test Administrator would be advantageous
- Scheduling assessment date and venues with the relevant stakeholders.
- Liaising with requestors and ensuring adherence to all processes and procedures
- Providing instructions to candidates regarding the assessment to be administered
- Administering LPCAT and Dover assessments.
- Compiling assessment statistics and data.
- Updating assessment spreadsheet and tracker.
- Maintaining and updating Dover Assessments database.
- Creating and encrypting passwords on VTS reports and registers.
- Submitting reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Interacting with internal customers and external suppliers.
- Actively support and meaningfully participate in the execution of the segment specific organisational development plan. This support will manifest in the targeted shift in culture as described by a valid culture assessment such as the BeQ.
- Maintaining and complying with SHE standards within the work environment
- Participating in risk assessments and investigating and taking appropriate action as per identified risks.
- Ensuring adherence to all company policies and procedures
- Complying with requirements of the Quality Management System
|Interested parties should complete and submit the standard job application form using the link below:|
HR Contact Person : Michael Modisaemang
Recruitment Person : Innocent Thomo
Recruiter’s contact number : 014 495 2591
NB: Kindly note that the HR personnel at the operations should assist internal applicants to apply should they need assistance.