Stock Controller Mr Price Group
To ensure stock information for the divisions is up to date and all queries are resolved timeously. This is a 3 months fixed term contract.
- Provide support and advice to Operations / Distribution Centre / Courier companies regarding the stock policies and procedures, queries, and claims
- Monitor transfers In-transit and manage the age analysis of stock in-transit
- Resolve and analyze transfer queries and claims between stores, Distribution Centre and Courier companies
- Stock Take Preparation – assist in the preparation of stores for stock-takes
- Ensure all stock take data is updated and processed
- Ensure stock administration and Stock Take Variance Reports are complete and valid for month-end
- Review stock variances and monitor shrinkage results
- Follow up of claims submitted to Courier companies
- Assist team with adhoc tasks
- Finance related diploma or degree
- Stock Control experience preferable
- Computer literate (MS Office and Outlook)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures
- Ability to solve problems
- Attention to detail
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; Miladys; sheetstreet and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.