Trace Agent Mr Price Money
The Trace Agent is responsible for improving debtor contact and collections/recoveries by tracing current uncontactable customers whose accounts are in arrears.
- Tracing, locating and contacting absconded and delinquent customers to collect on overdue installments. Assertively handle calls to difficult debtors to ensure a promise to pay (PTP) date is set. Ensure quality of work is in line with service level agreements (SLA’s).
- Updating Personal Information:
- Accurately updating customers’ personal, employment and contact details to ensure right party and regular contact when collecting on overdue accounts.
- Grade: 12.
- A minimum of 1 Year Experience in Collections.
- Knowledge/ Skills:
- Knowledge of Collections, Debt Recoveries, Recoveries Tracing & Tracing Tools (TU direct, XDS etc.) and Collecting and tracing.
- Credit Life-cycle.
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; Miladys; sheetstreet and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.