3-year SAICA Training Contracts are available to Graduates and Postgraduates who have completed an Accounting/Auditing degree at a SAICA accredited university.
The firm is looking for a self-confident individual with a completed accounting degree, who likes to work as part of a team, but is also willing to take initiative and capable of working independently.
The firm works closely with their clients on issues ranging from risk advisory to corporate finance and restructuring. They are the leading global accountancy and advisory firm and function independently. They offer every accounting and advisory service a company could need throughout its lifetime and they produce tailor-made solutions in a complex and ever-changing economy.
The appointee will be responsible for the performing of various functions within the business and will report directly the audit seniors/managers.
- BAcc [Bachelor of Accounting]
- BAccLLB [Bachelor of Accounting and Bachelor of Laws]
- BAccHons [Bachelor of Accounting Honours]
- PGDip (Accounting) Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Driver’s licence and own transport
Duties & Responsibilities
- Produce client reports
- Perform audit work
- Complete tax returns
- Finalise an audit file and propose an audit opinion
- Manage personal performance
- Work effectively in teams
- Uphold ethics and values and act with integrity
- Write clearly and succinctly
- Set clear objectives and plan activities
- Work productively and in a challenging environment
Salary: Market Related Salary.
HOW TO APPLY
- Ensure you meet all the requirements
- Complete all the requested information below
- Remember to attach your CV
- Once your application has been made, you will receive a generic e-mail to confirm the receipt of your application
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
- Should you not be contacted by a consultant within 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.