Unit Manager Change Management
Apply nowJob no: 505416
Work type: Permanent
Categories: HR – Learning & Development
|VACANCY:||Unit Manager Change Management|
|Section:||Organisational Growth SGA||Reference:||505416|
|Closing Date:||23 September 2021||Job Grading:||D – Upper|
|Type of employment||Permanent||No of Positions||01|
Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
|The appointee should:|
- Have NQF 7 (Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma) in Change Management, Psychology, Human Resources or related field.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience as dedicated Change Management specialist on project driven initiatives (Business and IT programmes) in large organisational multi-cultural contexts.
- Have experience in development of communication and training strategies on project driven initiatives is required.
- Have excellent computer skills (MS Office and Symplexity).
- Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of Change Management models and theories.
- Have in-depth understanding of Change Management principles and the impact on the organisation.
- Have ability to co-design, coordinate and implement Change Management strategies and plans within the framework of the strategic intent of the various programmes in the portfolio.
- Have ability to provide programme specific business intelligence to inform programme interventions, presentations and reports.
- Have ability to design and facilitate change management strategies and plans effectively to achieve required outcomes.
- Have ability to actively engage and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders across various functions.
- Have in-depth knowledge of individual and team dynamics.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to develop and deliver creative and effective presentations and key messages in a format and style that is audience appropriate.
- Have ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Awareness of customer service and apply the skills of customer care in this work environment to promote safe production.
- Have a clear security screening record.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- Have NQF 8 (Honours Degree) in Change Management, Psychology, Human Resources or related field would be advantageous
- Certification as Change management Professional (CCMP) or Prosci Change Practitioner would be advantageous
- Providing in-depth change management guidance and expertise to resources across the portfolio of programmes.
- Coordinating and facilitating the process of identifying and mapping programme stakeholders across the portfolio based on project impact and risk profiles.
- Co-creating and coordinating stakeholder engagement processes across projects in the programme portfolio.
- Coordinating and co-creating the case for change in conjunction with the programme management team across various streams on the programme portfolios.
- Co-creating programme change management strategies across all programme portfolios based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change in accordance with the organisational change enablement approach
- Conducting in-depth change impact assessments (people, process, technology) to identify people related changes and co-create enablement activities to address each of the identified change impacts across the programme portfolio.
- Co-creating programme communication strategies across the programme portfolio in accordance with the Change Management approach and requirements of the Internal Communication Department.
- Ensuring that channels being used provide effective communication and messaging to all stakeholders (through regular dip-stick assessments and analysis of results).
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders and other central departments across the programme portfolio at all levels and cross-functionally
- Building and maintaining relationships with external stakeholders and vendors that are involved in project delivery across the programme portfolio.
- Maintain and comply with SHE standards within the work environment
- Participate in risk assessments and investigate and take appropriate action as per identified risks
- Instil a culture of SHE leadership within the department.
- Enhanced reflexive self-awareness resulting in a safe production culture
- Values-based decision making through connecting.
|Interested parties should complete and submit the standard job application form using the link below:|
HR Contact Person : Sizakele Mbeje
Recruitment Person : Surita Bone
Recruiter’s contact number : 011 278 9897
NB: Kindly note that the HR personnel at the operations should assist internal applicants to apply should they need assistance.