The Road Accident Fund’s mission is to provide appropriate cover to all road users within the borders of South Africa; to rehabilitate and compensate persons injured as a result of motor vehicle accidents in a timely and caring manner; and to actively promote the safe use of our roads.
The Organisation requires the services of a qualified individual at its East London Regional Office for theposition of:
THIS IS AN INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
OFFICER QUALITY ASSURANCE & COMPLAINTS T.A.S.K GRADE 10 X 2
OQA 11122020 ELN
LOCATION: East LondonCLOSING DATE & TIME: 12/22/2020 11:55 PM
Purpose of the Job: The Officer Quality Assurance and Complaints is responsible to assess, investigate and resolve complaints within the Complaints Unit.
Key Performance Areas
- Investigate Complaints
- Report on Complaints
- Promote good working relationships with stakeholders
- Effective and efficient supervision of subordinates
Qualification & Experience
- NQF 7 (Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma) in law/Finance/Communications/Customer Service qualification.
- Risk, Compliance, Project Management, IT, Forensic Auditing qualification will be added advantage
- Relevant 3 years’ experience in Quality Assurance/Internal Audit/Claims/Risk environment
Technical and behavioral competencies required
- Computer literate.
- Analytical thinking.
- Risk assessment.
- Monitoring and evaluation.
- Personal mastery
- Emotional wisdom
- Ethics and governance
- Customer orientation and customer focus
A total cost to company of minimum remuneration package applicable to this position is R349 998.00
per annum and will be negotiable commensurate with experience.
Closing date:22 December 2020
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer; successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs”.
APPLICATIONS CAN BE FORWARDED FOR ATTENTION OF THE RECRUITMENT OFFICER AT:ELNRecruitment.email@example.comOR Hand deliver at 4th floor, Metropolitan building, c/o Caxton street and Drury Lane, East London.
INSTRUCTIONS TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line
- Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date
- Submit a short CV with a maximum of 5 pages
- Please indicate your current salary and salary expectations if considered for the position.
he Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are underrepresented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB:Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful
NB: It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide proof of such evaluation.